(BUSINESS WIRE)– In light of recent news regarding the New York branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Habib Bank AG Zurich wishes to clarify that it has no legal or beneficial, direct or indirect affiliation, or shared ownership in HBL, a Pakistan-based financial institution.
Habib Bank AG Zurich was established in 1967 in Switzerland and operates in various global locations through branches and subsidiaries. Its international banking network comprises of:
- Switzerland – Habib Bank AG Zurich
- United Kingdom – Habib Bank Zurich plc
- Hong Kong – Habib Bank Zurich (Hong Kong) Limited
- Canada – Habib Canadian Bank
- UAE – Habib Bank AG Zurich
- South Africa – HBZ Bank Ltd
- Kenya – Habib Bank AG Zurich
- Pakistan – Habib Metropolitan Bank
Habib Bank AG Zurich has no branch or subsidiary in the United States of America.