Aggregating the fragmented diagnostic sector of the country, four nations joined forces to launch India’s first global Pathology Laboratory Consortium – Neuberg Diagnostics – today in Bangalore. Founded by the renowned healthcare entrepreneur, Dr. G.S.K.Velu, the international alliance brings together leading laboratories from India, Sri Lanka, South Africa and UAE under one umbrella, making it one among the top laboratory chains of the country from day one of its inception, both in footprints and revenue.
IT audit, security and governance pros will gain insights on the “fifth wave” of technology
- USD 1.7 trillion worth of projects currently underway in the GCC region are pushing demand for precast solutions, according to BNC Network report for The Big 5 Heavy 2018.
- The Big 5 Innovation in Precast Summit (26 & 27 November 2017) will be a prelude to The Big 5 Heavy, and will unveil the latest techniques and technology for the precast market.
- The Big 5 Heavy (26 – 28 March 2018) will showcase the latest products in precast processing as well as machinery for the transportation and instillation of all construction materials.
The precast market in the GCC is expected to increase against the backdrop of a growing construction industry which is calling for more flexible, cost-effective and durable concrete solutions. According to The Big 5 Heavy 2018’s research partner BNC Project Intelligence, the GCC currently has the highest number of active construction projects in the MENA region, with a total estimated value of USD 1.7 trillion.
- The project’s valuation to reach USD 3.8 billion in five years
- One of the project’s main objectives is to provide productive families and small business owners better reach of their products and services to their targeted market segments
- The project’s capital expenditure is USD 15 million; with a noticable investment appetite from venture capitalists in the region
Some details of a massive new media and entertainment project were revealed at a recent press conference in Dubai. Renowned media figure Mr. Ali Alalyani in his capacity as a representative of the project’s founders, and Mr. Hamid Ahmed Dakhil, CEO, announced that over 70 regional celebrities have signed to participate in a unique media and entertainment venture.
Latest GSMA Mobile Connectivity Index Tracks Global Progress on Mobile Internet Adoption