Advanced Conferences & Meetings is proud to launch Abu Dhabi Digital Transformation Summit, at the Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & SPA, Abu Dhabi. This event focuses on the use of innovative global strategies and solutions to advance government integration, automation and performance.
This event brought together key officials and decision makers from Maqta Gateway- Abu Dhabi Ports, Abu Dhabi Department of Finance, Abu Dhabi Department of Customs, Abu Dhabi Police GHQ, Abu Dhabi Municipality, the National Health Insurance Company â€“ Daman, Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority â€“ ADWEA, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company â€“ SEHA, the government of Malaysia, the government of Estonia, and many more.
Abu Dhabi Digital Transformation Summitâ€™s rich programme featured exciting presentations among which we can mention:
- â€śDigitalising Tradeâ€ť by Dr. Noura Al Dhaheri from Maqta Gateway LLC
- â€śRedefining policing and public safety administration through innovative smart applicationsâ€ť by Major Mohammad Obaid Al Obaidli from Abu Dhabi Police GHQ
- â€śLinking health Insurance card to Emirates IDâ€ť by Hamad Al Mehyas from Daman-National Health Insurance Company
- â€śDisruptive innovation: understanding the opportunities and threats and how to prepare for itâ€ť by Samer Chidiac, expert in Strategic Innovation and Digital Transformation
- â€śInnovative data management systems to improve business efficiency and enhance success of government enterpriseâ€ť by Alaa Mahjoub from Abu Dhabi Department of Municipal Affairs and Transport.
In addition to several local and international case studies, panel discussions and workshops.
Commenting on the participation, Dr. Noura Al Dhaheri, General Manager of Maqta Gateway said: â€śAs the UAE heads towards a new era of digitalised services, Maqta Gateway stands as one of the major milestones in Abu Dhabiâ€™s digitalisation journey. Maqta Gateway has adopted an innovative and customer-centric business model for a full digitalisation shift of trade services. Throughout the past years, we have worked relentlessly to gather best practices and develop the digital transformation strategy that best meets the needs of trade customers in Abu Dhabi. Our successful launch of Maqta PCS, Abu Dhabiâ€™s first port community system, has streamlined information and processes and induced service-driven revenues.
At this summit, we are showcasing our latest home-grown technologies that have been developed through Maqta Gatewayâ€™s digital innovation lab. We will also some of the current ongoing efforts as well as future plans to take Abu Dhabi Portsâ€™ trade services to higher levels of innovation.â€ť
The response to this event was hugely positive as delegates and sponsors enjoyed a stellar line-up of speakers as well as the opportunity to network with the industryâ€™s key decision makers. â€śInteresting event that constitutes a good start to the discussion of the digital transformation subjectâ€ť said a Projects Manager from the Electronic Government Authority, â€śVery good content and presentationsâ€ť stated an Account Manager from Emircom.
Abu Dhabi Digital Transformation Summit was held with the support of Maqta Gateway, NetApp, Emircom, Cisco, Injazat, Dell EMC-Intel, and Nutanix.