Under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority & Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline & Group, Dubai Quality Group, in collaboration with Team Power International is excited to announce the UAE Innovation Award – a unique award to recognize innovation in private sector companies throughout the UAE.
- Support UAE National Innovation Strategy
- Promote innovation culture throughout private sector organizations in the UAE
- Raise the level of innovative practices based on the award framework and standards
- Strengthen organizations’ innovation capabilities to create sustainable value for their customers
- Recognize and reward the leading innovative companies in UAE
- Build and maintain a strong network of Innovation professionals and qualified assessors
The UAE Innovation award is open to private sector companies in the UAE, including but not limited to the following sectors:
- Education & Learning
- Energy & Utility
- Financial Services
- Health and Wellbeing
- Heritage, Art & Culture
- Marketing & Media
- Professional Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Social & Community Development
- Sports & Recreation
- Technology & Communication
- Tourism & Hospitality
- NGO & Non-Profit etc.
Building the Resilience of Cybersecurity in Healthcare
26-27 March 2018
In May, 2017, WannaCry affected organizations across the globe, including numerous hospitals. It led to work shut down at hospitals across the United Kingdom and affected hospitals in Canada and United States. According to a report by an investment banking advisory firm Alpen Capital, the GCC healthcare market is projected to grow at a CGR compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% per annum from an estimated $40.3 billion in 2015 to $71.3 billion in 2020. With this growth comes the risk of cyber-attacks which can vary from financial fraud, medical insurance fraud, attacks on computer-controlled medical devices to patient information.
MENA Cyber Health Summit, scheduled to take place on 26 & 27 March 2017 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, aims to
to create a platform for all stakeholders to discuss and help healthcare organizations develop a real-time response and recovery, to cyber threats.
- Defining Cybersecurity for Healthcare: Why should hospital leaders care about cybersecurity?
- Discussing possibilities of a secure cyber environment in hospitals
- Protecting assets and managing the cybersecurity risks
- Role of hospital leadership in preventative measures and suggested risk management activities
- Emergency Preparedness: Liaising with staff and key partners