The digital revolution is here. So, what does that mean? It could mean the difference between thriving, surviving, or just not making it. The digital age is moving faster than our previous industrial revolution did and could naturally create winners and losers. However, companies that are willing to innovate and invest can unlock tremendous value and may remain financially strong regardless of what happens to global supply and demand trends.
The digital cavalry is here, but it won’t rescue everyone. Only the brave enough to embrace it will be the ones to make a difference.
This Conference & Exhibition across two days will discuss and debate on the five innovations that are transforming the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals sector.
Big Data / Analytics
The Internet of Things (IoT)
The 10th annual ACT Middle East Treasury Summit 2018 will gather over 500 treasury and finance professionals to be inspired and informed with new ideas, real insights and upcoming trends which will transform treasury in the years to come.
Corporate treasury has undergone incredible transformation over the last decade in the Middle East. The mission of the Association of Corporate Treasurers, to embed world class treasury standards and act as the profession’s leading advocate, has been at the forefront of supporting and empowering corporate treasurers during this period of unprecedented financial, business and technological change.
- 12 track sessions: tailor your learning
- the innovation lab: be inspired by lightning fast talks
- transformation stories: case studies on embedding change
- the CEO exchange: candid insight on the treasurer and board relationship
Watch the 2017 Summit Highlights video
Confirmed speakers include
- Abdessalem Lassoued, Group Treasurer, OiLibya
- Adam Boukadida, Group Treasurer, Etihad Aviation Group
- Ahmad Al-Ali, Treasury Director, VIVA
- Alawi Al-Shurafa, Treasury Manager, Saudi Chevron Phillips
- Anfal Mahmood, Senior Manager Corporate Finance, Group Treasury, Etihad Airways
- Anish Jain, Chief Treasury Officer, Export Trading Group
- Arun Singh, Corporate Treasurer, Aramex
- Bernard Creed, Senior Vice President, Finance, Dubai Duty Free
- Bruno Massera, Head of Treasury, OneFoods
- Caroline Stockmann, Chief Executive, ACT
- Daniel Tromans, Head of Corporate Finance & Group Treasury, SENAAT
- Gary Slawther, Treasury Director, Arabtec Holding
- Gianluca Elmosi, Group Treasury Director, Aldahra Holding
- Halina Bernard, Treasury Manager, General Motors Middle East Operations
- Manoj Agarwala, Group Treasury Manager, Petrofac
- Matthew Hurn, Executive Director – Chief Financial Officer, Mubadala Investment Company
- Michael Griffery, President, Gulf Bond & Sukuk Association
- Mona Lockett, Head of Treasury, Webcor Group
- Nader Aboushadi, Group Treasurer, Al Fahim Group
- Roshun Tulkens, Head of Treasury, Reckitt Benckiser
- Sonal Gupta, Corporate Treasurer, Alghanim Industries
- Ulrich Shiessl, Regional Treasurer Middle East, Siemens
To view the full programme and to REGISTER for the summit, please visit: http://bit.ly/2nMILV2
Follow the event on Twitter: @actupdate
Join the Middle East Treasury group on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2869677
FIVE PALM JUMEIRAH are delighted to announce the 2nd edition of Dubai’s most emblematic contemporary art exhibition which will take place at the Penthouse FIVE Hotel Palm Jumeirah.
The Global Art Awards Exhibition is an exhibition platform offering emerging and established artists the opportunity to exhibit their work in a professional art space located in a vibrant and iconic area of Dubai.
Open to all Nationalities.
The show is part of The Global Art Awards 2018 Ceremony, and will be exhibiting the artworks of 20 curated artists.
Galleries and Solo Artists are now invited to submit the application for spaces at the Exhibition.
Please note that the selection is limited to 20 artists and must meet the standards of the MEACA exhibition program. Limited Availability: Curated by The Middle East Art Collectors Association.
Exhibitors are automatically nominated in one category of The Global Art Awards 2018. And are welcomed to attend the Global Art Awards 2018 Ceremony (x1 seat).
Wednesday 21 November 2018
FIVE Hotel Palm Jumeirah – Dubai
20.00pm to 02.00am
Attended by VIPs, Royalty, Press and Ceremony Invitees