UAE events, exhibitions, fairs, conferences, trade shows, summits, expo: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm al-Quwain
The second annual The Maritime Tanker Conference will take place on Tuesday 24th October 2017 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Dubai. The event is expected to attract over 150 top executives from across the regional tanker business, as well as global participants.
Newly formed company Auger Torque Middle East is set to bring in innovative technologies to the construction and infrastructure segment in the UAE and the wider GCC region. The launch will take place in Abu Dhabi on 25th April 2017, with support of the Department of International Trade (part of the British Embassy UAE).
- Cisco’s flagship technology forum brings together regional technology and business decision makers to drive the digitization agenda
- Themed ‘Your Time Is Now’, the event addresses current technology business issues and demonstrates how Internet of Things is driving monumental change in technology architectures
- Keynotes and topic sessions by leading technology executives to offer cutting-edge insights on the latest technologies and trends
Cisco announced today the opening of its flagship IT and thought leadership event, Cisco Connect in the UAE, hosted by Cisco and its key strategic partners from April 17 – 18 at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel, in Dubai. Themed ‘Your Time is Now,’ Cisco Connect UAE 2017 will address the current technology landscape as businesses transition into effective digital enterprises. The event will demonstrate multiple solutions across verticals and showcase how connected cities integrate technology to manage their assets, services, and costs.
- A decade after its launch, DIAC is now a leading international education hub with 23 universities from nine countries and over 25,000 students
- DIAC attributes its success to its “Incubator” business model, where academic partners are encouraged to start small, demonstrate value, and grow organically.
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) this week marked 10 years of remarkable growth and achievements in the field of higher education, attributing its success to attracting academic partners focused on providing high-impact education.
HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has inaugurated the 200 megawatt (MW) second phase of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park. The project reflects a new era in the excellence and leadership of the UAE, as it increases the share of clean and renewable energy. The inauguration coincided with the International Day of Happiness.
The International Real Estate & Investment Show 2017 (IREIS) is the one-stop shop for real estate investment opportunities across the world. The 9th edition of the expo will be held from November 2-4 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), Abu Dhabi.
Convergence will drive innovation and streamline operations in the OTT and pay TV services space, finds Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Media team
The 3rd Annual Power and Transmission Summit 2017 was successfully launched at the Riyadh Marriott Hotel, Saudi Arabia today. This conference is endorsed & supported by Royal Commission of Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The summit is organized by Nispana Innovative Platforms in association with SEMARK Group, Saudi Arabia.