With the National Transformation Program 2020 the call center industry is under focus and has been on progressive path. The $100 million call center market of Saudi expected to grow in the near future. While understanding the Saudi market, it is seen that there are many challenges that the Call Center Industry is facing at the moment like HR, Technology, Customers, Operations in the micro (Organisational) as well as on the macro (Regional) level. The main focus of this event will be to address these key challenges like adopting digitilization, automation, omni – channel management, Customer Data Procurement, Cost of technology and more and also explore new avenues for mitigating these challenges.
- Saudi Vision 2030 – The role of call center industry in transforming the Saudi economy
- Role of Cloud Computing in Call Centers
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics the future of Call Centers
- Changing face of CRM – Journey from Multi-Channel to Omni-Channel environment to deliver uniform experience across all channels
- Technological ‘Disruption’ for secure data management, transfer and pilferage reduction
- Digitization of Contact Center: Selecting the right partners
#PLAN 1 | Industry Professional | 1999.00 USD