Abu Dhabi’s focus on sustainable development is being led by key government entities, and a key part of this is the specification of energy efficient lighting for their upcoming projects – both new and retrofits.
They will meet at the LightingTech Abu Dhabi Summit on 11 – 12 December 2017 in Abu Dhabi to discuss how to best incorporate sustainable lighting with a maximum effect on their projects. This summit is under the patronage of Abu Dhabi Municipality.
Key speakers include:
- Dr Jamal El Zariff, Technical Advisor, Infrastructure & Municipal Assets Sector, Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM)
- Martin Valentine, Lighting Expert, Standards & Studies Section (SS), Infrastructure Support Division, Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM)
- Dr. Nassra Al Dhaheri, Design & Coordination Director, Musanada
- Florence Lam, Global Lighting Director, Arup, UK
- Eng. Khaled Al Madani, Public Lighting Department, Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC)
To register, click here
To inquire about the sponsorship opportunities, click here