Heightened investment in disruptive technologies and enterprise-class devices will empower the majority of front-line workers by 2023
- MoU signed between Dubai FDI and HKTDC to boost cooperation on Belt & Road Initiative
- Roundtable discussion held with various DED agencies aimed at enhancing collaboration on future projects
- Dubai Exports renew strategic collaboration with HKTDC
- FDI capital inflow from Hong Kong from 2015 to 2018 reach US$75 million (AED 275 m)
- Real estate, rental and leasing comprise 40%of HK’s FDI capital flows to Dubai
12 March 2019: In line with the efforts to intensify investment and economic relations between two leading global business hubs, top level officials from the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai and Hong Kong Trade and Development Council (HKTDC) have signed new agreements during a strategic meeting, which was held recently in Dubai. The signing ceremonies were followed by a roundtable discussion led by DED and its agencies Dubai FDI, Dubai Exports and Dubai SME.
Latest edition recognizes business achievers from across various sectors
Empowered women gathered together to inspire each other by sharing their stories of journeys and how they thrive and become successful.
- The 4 star winners are Dubai Taxi Corporation, Global Food Industries LLC and SAP MENA
- The 3 star winners are Abu Dhabi Health Services Company – SEHA, ASGC Construction LLC, Emirates NBD and Mashreq Bank
- The 2 star winners are British Orchard Nursery and Tafkeer – Institute of Vocation Innovation
Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports, Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline & Group, the UAE Innovation Chapter under Dubai Quality Group announced 9 winners of the UAE Innovation Award 2018 on 27th February 2019, where Ali Ibrahim, Deputy Director General of Dubai Economy, Eng. Hassan Omar – Chairman of Dubai Quality Group and Fatma Buti Al Mheiri – Chair of UAE Innovation Chapter, Dubai Quality Group recognized the winners and appreciated the award sponsors and partners.
Study Reveals Privileged Credential Abuse is Involved in 74 Percent of Data Breaches, Yet Over Half of Organizations are Not Taking Basic Steps to Prevent It
Yasser Zeineldin, CEO of eHosting DataFort explains why it is necessary to build an organizational cloud strategy that includes the expectations of both business and IT end-users and generates suitable return around business objectives.
Annual Awards are back to recognize companies with phenomenal growth stories and outstanding achievements
Customer experience absent at board level, say 70% of Dimension Data’s CX report respondents
Greater focus on customer experience creates growth opportunities for chatbots and robotic process automation, finds Frost & Sullivan
Yet inability to quantify the business cost of cyber risks leaves most boards of directors in the dark
Dubai FDI meets with visiting Egyptian delegates from General Authority for Investment and Free Zones to promote expertise and knowledge sharing
Dubai’s stride towards economic diversification is paying great bonuses as its competitiveness ranking improves, plummeting the gap with the world’s top cut-throat economies, consistent with new research released recently.