Tag Archives: Cisco
Cisco 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report Reveals Security Leaders Rely on and Invest in Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to Defend Against Threats
Together, the two IoT leaders help cities move from data to insight to business strategy
New Predictive Analytics, Assurance Capabilities Advance Cisco’s Strategy to Reinvent the Network for Digital Business
- Mathematical modeling and contextual insights represent the next major advancement in intent-based networking revolution
- Waves of software innovation fuel evolution of networking portfolio toward subscription-led model
- Cisco delivers an industry leading end-to-end intent-based networking portfolio, which spans the data center, campus, branch and edge
Cisco today announced powerful assurance innovations across its intent-based networking portfolio that will help IT teams shift from reactive to proactive. It will address the 43 percent of time IT spends troubleshooting, while making IT operations more proactive, agile and automated. The software innovations represent significant advancements in mathematical modeling and contextual insights, accelerating Ciscoâ€™s strategy to reinvent the network for the digital era.
Â·Â Program aims to make it easier, faster, and more affordable for cities around the world to fund and adopt technologies that will transform their communities
Ciscoâ€™s Network of the Future, Kinetic IoT Platform and AI Innovations Attract Significant Attention at GITEX 2017
- Abu Dhabi Monitoring and Control Centre (ADMCC) deploys Cisco Data Centre and security solutions across its operations
- Strategic cooperation to leverage Ciscoâ€™s expertise to deliver effective, technology-enabled safety and security and facilitate the management of the UAEâ€™s capital
At GITEX Technology Week 2017, Cisco and the Abu Dhabi Monitoring and Control Centre (ADMCC) announced further collaboration towards achieving the vision for a safe, secure and intelligent city. Building on their existing relationship, ADMCC will leverage the power of Ciscoâ€™s technology solutions and innovation to support â€˜Falcon Eye,â€™ an integrated, live surveillance system deployed across the city of Abu Dhabi.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates â€“ 31 July, 2017: Cisco today announced the appointment of David Meads as Vice President for its Middle East and Africa operations. In the current era of digital disruption, Meads, in this newly created role, will oversee the execution of Ciscoâ€™s strategy in these two regions, ensuring the technology leader maintains its momentum at the forefront of digital transformation efforts.