Dimension Data and Cisco have announced a new co-innovation agreement, to develop a deeper collaboration environment and framework to jointly solve clients’ business needs. Drawing on their respective core strengths, competencies, and technologies, Dimension Data and Cisco are coming together to provide the scale and market-reach to transform ideas into viable, deployable solutions.
Tenable®, Inc., the Cyber Exposure company, today announced that the company more than doubled its Cyber Exposure Ecosystem throughout 2018, including 43 new or enhanced technology integrations and 20 new integration partners. The ecosystem now supports a total of 50 integrations and 39 technology partners.
Joint white paper provides a roadmap, outlines new technologies and approaches for du to evolve into a digital services company
Findings show 39 percent of organizations are reliant on automation, 34 percent are reliant on machine learning, 32 percent are highly reliant on AI
New agile network is foundational for du’s rapid transformation into a digital ICT service provider; supports plans for next-generation applications and services for the 5G era
Together, the two IoT leaders help cities move from data to insight to business strategy
- Mathematical modeling and contextual insights represent the next major advancement in intent-based networking revolution
- Waves of software innovation fuel evolution of networking portfolio toward subscription-led model
- Cisco delivers an industry leading end-to-end intent-based networking portfolio, which spans the data center, campus, branch and edge
Cisco today announced powerful assurance innovations across its intent-based networking portfolio that will help IT teams shift from reactive to proactive. It will address the 43 percent of time IT spends troubleshooting, while making IT operations more proactive, agile and automated. The software innovations represent significant advancements in mathematical modeling and contextual insights, accelerating Cisco’s strategy to reinvent the network for the digital era.
· Program aims to make it easier, faster, and more affordable for cities around the world to fund and adopt technologies that will transform their communities
- Delegations of government and public sector officials visit Cisco at GITEX 2017 to experience practical, real-life applications of digital scenarios
- Partnering with Intel, Emircom and Alpha Data, multi-sector demos show how the next phase of digitization enables businesses to seize tomorrow’s digital opportunity today
Cisco’s participation at GITEX Technology Week 2017 received widespread attention as the global technology leader leveraged the region’s largest tech event to showcase some of its latest innovations and solutions for the digital era.
- Abu Dhabi Monitoring and Control Centre (ADMCC) deploys Cisco Data Centre and security solutions across its operations
- Strategic cooperation to leverage Cisco’s expertise to deliver effective, technology-enabled safety and security and facilitate the management of the UAE’s capital
At GITEX Technology Week 2017, Cisco and the Abu Dhabi Monitoring and Control Centre (ADMCC) announced further collaboration towards achieving the vision for a safe, secure and intelligent city. Building on their existing relationship, ADMCC will leverage the power of Cisco’s technology solutions and innovation to support ‘Falcon Eye,’ an integrated, live surveillance system deployed across the city of Abu Dhabi.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 31 July, 2017: Cisco today announced the appointment of David Meads as Vice President for its Middle East and Africa operations. In the current era of digital disruption, Meads, in this newly created role, will oversee the execution of Cisco’s strategy in these two regions, ensuring the technology leader maintains its momentum at the forefront of digital transformation efforts.
The worldwide technology leader Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) launched its maiden IT and thought leadership event- Cisco Connect UAE 2017. Held in Dubai, under the theme ‘Your Time is Now’, the event brought together over 1,700 delegates across Cisco’s customer and partner organizations to network and discuss the huge potential and opportunities in this digital age. Throughout the event, the most established point was that in today’s digital era, only those organizations willing to transform themselves into a digital business will survive.
- Cisco’s flagship technology forum brings together regional technology and business decision makers to drive the digitization agenda
- Themed ‘Your Time Is Now’, the event addresses current technology business issues and demonstrates how Internet of Things is driving monumental change in technology architectures
- Keynotes and topic sessions by leading technology executives to offer cutting-edge insights on the latest technologies and trends
Cisco announced today the opening of its flagship IT and thought leadership event, Cisco Connect in the UAE, hosted by Cisco and its key strategic partners from April 17 – 18 at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel, in Dubai. Themed ‘Your Time is Now,’ Cisco Connect UAE 2017 will address the current technology landscape as businesses transition into effective digital enterprises. The event will demonstrate multiple solutions across verticals and showcase how connected cities integrate technology to manage their assets, services, and costs.