- MoU signed between Dubai FDI and HKTDC to boost cooperation on Belt & Road Initiative
- Roundtable discussion held with various DED agencies aimed at enhancing collaboration on future projects
- Dubai Exports renew strategic collaboration with HKTDC
- FDI capital inflow from Hong Kong from 2015 to 2018 reach US$75 million (AED 275 m)
- Real estate, rental and leasing comprise 40%of HK’s FDI capital flows to Dubai
12 March 2019: In line with the efforts to intensify investment and economic relations between two leading global business hubs, top level officials from the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai and Hong Kong Trade and Development Council (HKTDC) have signed new agreements during a strategic meeting, which was held recently in Dubai. The signing ceremonies were followed by a roundtable discussion led by DED and its agencies Dubai FDI, Dubai Exports and Dubai SME.