- Delegation to visit Indianapolis & Detroit cities from September 15 to 22, 2018
- Non-oil trade between US & UAE reached USD 24.28 billion in 2017
- Over 1,500 American firms registered in UAE
- More than 50,000 US citizens now living in the UAE
- US pavilion participation at Expo 2020 Dubai
Dubai FDI, the investment development agency of Dubai Economy (DED), is going on to second investment promotion mission to the United States (US) this month in a bid to further strengthen its bilateral relations with one of the world’s leading economic powers. The high-level mission will visit the cities of Indianapolis and Detroit.