Tag Archives: Dubai Industrial Park
Enviroserve UAE to Set up World’s Largest Integrated Electronics, Waste Recycling Plant at Dubai Industrial Park
- Swiss Government Export Finance Agency backs one of the largest foreign direct environment investments in UAE
- AED120 million e-waste recycling facility with 39,000 tons processing capacity to span 228,000 square feet
- Region’s first renewable energy-powered recycling facility with zero air, liquid emissions
Enviroserve UAE, a global leader in the delivery of niche waste and environmental solutions, has signed an agreement with Dubai Wholesale City for the construction of a 228,000 sq ft electronics and specialized waste recycling plant at Dubai Industrial Park, the dedicated industrial hub within Dubai Wholesale City.
- AED175 million expansion to make ASSENT one of the largest steel companies in the region
- The new expansion makes Shafar one of the largest steel companies in the region, spread over an area of 2.4 million square feet.
Al Shafar Steel Engineering LLC (ASSENT), a leading company in the field of structural steel design and manufacturing and a member of the UAE-based Al Shafar Group of Companies, has announced the expansion of its facilities located at Dubai Industrial Park. The expansion, which will result in one of the largest steel manufacturing companies in the region, is geared to grow the company’s operational footprint in the UAE and the wider GCC region.