A Solo Art Exhibition by Haafiza Sayed at Studio 7
Summit to be followed by week of SANS cyber security training delivered by industry-leading experts
From “cold” therapy e-lasers to sunlight-mimicking behavioural bulbs, DIHF 2019 – taking place this week – will showcase innovation that is transforming stables
Public services specialists’ sets sights on local talent to meet its standards of high quality services
- The emirate has attracted from 2015 to 2018 $21.6 billion worth of FDI in high-end technology transfers with the most from the European Union and the U.S. — $5.7 billion and $3.9 billion, respectively
- Annual Investment Meeting (AIM 2019) to highlight strategies and mechanisms for enhancing tech solutions to draw FDIs
Dubai ranked first globally in attracting foreign direct investments (FDIs) for artificial intelligence and robotics; while the UAE ranked sixth in the global Smart Service Index, surpassing the US, UK and South Korea. The Emirate has attracted from 2015 to 2018 $21.6 billion worth of FDI in high-end technology transfers, with the most from the European Union and the U.S. — $5.7 billion and $3.9 billion, respectively.
- MoU signed between Dubai FDI and HKTDC to boost cooperation on Belt & Road Initiative
- Roundtable discussion held with various DED agencies aimed at enhancing collaboration on future projects
- Dubai Exports renew strategic collaboration with HKTDC
- FDI capital inflow from Hong Kong from 2015 to 2018 reach US$75 million (AED 275 m)
- Real estate, rental and leasing comprise 40%of HK’s FDI capital flows to Dubai
12 March 2019: In line with the efforts to intensify investment and economic relations between two leading global business hubs, top level officials from the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai and Hong Kong Trade and Development Council (HKTDC) have signed new agreements during a strategic meeting, which was held recently in Dubai. The signing ceremonies were followed by a roundtable discussion led by DED and its agencies Dubai FDI, Dubai Exports and Dubai SME.
The latest research from global IT security training company SANS Institute demonstrates that among 14-18-year-olds across seven countries in the Middle East and Europe, the choice of IT (including cyber security) as a career is highest in Saudi Arabia and the UAE (47% and 46% respectively). Of those students who are interested in a career in IT, 49% were specifically interested in cyber security across the EMEA sample of students, with Saudi Arabia and UAE leading the pack at 63% and 58% respectively.
Latest edition recognizes business achievers from across various sectors
Negotiation Skills – Failures & Service Design – Disruptive Technologies and Business Model Innovation
14th March – 26th April 2019
Wednesday – Thursday – Saturday 11am-6pm
or by appointment +971 585576369
A first of its kind “Aquascaping Exhibition” in Dubai to showcase masterpieces inspired by Nature
Empowered women gathered together to inspire each other by sharing their stories of journeys and how they thrive and become successful.
The Gala Dinner to be hosted on 7th of March at The Address Dubai Marina, UAE.
The average prices for buying and selling property in the Dubai real estate market have shown modest decreases, according to the H2 2018 real estate market report by Bayut.com.