Upcoming EventsApr23Sunall-day 4th ANNUAL SAUDI ARABIA TRANSPOR... @ Hotel Marriott4th ANNUAL SAUDI ARABIA TRANSPOR... @ Hotel MarriottApr 23 – Apr 24 all-dayDiscuss the GCC Railways vision in adopting next-generation policy, procedural and regulatory initiatives needed to attract investments in the sector. Policy, regulation and fiscal framework for PPP. Showcase business opportunities in GCC’s railway sector. Platform for exchange of views, ideas … Continue reading →Apr25Tueall-day 6th Annual Supply Chain ME Strat...6th Annual Supply Chain ME Strat...Apr 25 – Apr 26 all-dayThe 6th Annual Supply Chain ME Strategy Summit will highlight and focus on innovative approach in sourcing, buying and managing contracts, with more collaborative and integrated process of supply chain. read moreShareMay1Monall-day Future Drainage & Stormwater Net...Future Drainage & Stormwater Net...May 1 – May 2 all-dayThe Annual Future Drainage & Stormwater Networks Abu Dhabi is held under the patronage of Department of Municipal Affairs & Transport and Abu Dhabi City Municipality and will provide insight on the discussions in 2016 as well as updates on … Continue reading →May2Tueall-day The Smart MEP Summit @ Intercontinental - Doha, QatarThe Smart MEP Summit @ Intercontinental - Doha, QatarMay 2 – May 3 all-dayWeb ShareMay3WedMay15MonMay16Tueall-day 12th Jordan Forex Expo & Award @ Le Meridian Hotel Amman12th Jordan Forex Expo & Award @ Le Meridian Hotel AmmanMay 16 – May 17 all-dayThe 12th Jordan Forex Expo & Award is leading investment and capital raising conference, exhibition and awards, bringing together over 2,000 investors, financiers, brokers and mining developers, for up to 2 days of business matching, knowledge sharing and deal-making. You’ll … Continue reading →Sep27Wedall-day Smart Parking UAE ConferenceSmart Parking UAE ConferenceSep 27 – Sep 28 all-dayThe 3rd Annual Smart Parking UAE 2017 conference will bring a fresh approach to government authorities who will share their experiences at every stage of implementation. The event will reach into healthcare facilities, high access areas and real estate developments … Continue reading →
Tag Archives: Dubai
The second annual The Maritime Tanker Conference will take place on Tuesday 24th October 2017 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Dubai. The event is expected to attract over 150 top executives from across the regional tanker business, as well as global participants.
- Cisco’s flagship technology forum brings together regional technology and business decision makers to drive the digitization agenda
- Themed ‘Your Time Is Now’, the event addresses current technology business issues and demonstrates how Internet of Things is driving monumental change in technology architectures
- Keynotes and topic sessions by leading technology executives to offer cutting-edge insights on the latest technologies and trends
Cisco announced today the opening of its flagship IT and thought leadership event, Cisco Connect in the UAE, hosted by Cisco and its key strategic partners from April 17 – 18 at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel, in Dubai. Themed ‘Your Time is Now,’ Cisco Connect UAE 2017 will address the current technology landscape as businesses transition into effective digital enterprises. The event will demonstrate multiple solutions across verticals and showcase how connected cities integrate technology to manage their assets, services, and costs.
Dubai International Academic City Celebrates 10 Years of Landmark Growth & Higher Education Achievements
- A decade after its launch, DIAC is now a leading international education hub with 23 universities from nine countries and over 25,000 students
- DIAC attributes its success to its “Incubator” business model, where academic partners are encouraged to start small, demonstrate value, and grow organically.
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) this week marked 10 years of remarkable growth and achievements in the field of higher education, attributing its success to attracting academic partners focused on providing high-impact education.
- Cladinox is a stainless steel reinforcing bar with stainless steel’s 100-year+ corrosion resistance only where it is needed – at the surface
- High strength/toughness/with better earthquake resistance where it is needed – at the core
- Cladinox’s unique technology allows these properties to be metallurgically fused together in the solid state, during hot rolling to produce a perfectly bonded designer-steel reinforcing bar
- At prices approaching those of other traditionally coated steels
- Used successfully in major road and bridge construction in North America over the last 17 years
- The US FHWA, VDOT, and several North American universities have independently researched and published a series of tests and studies over the last 17 years to confirm its merits
- Conforming to AASHTO Standard Specification MP 13M/MP 13-04 (2006)
- Launched by AKS Group: an Award Winning, dynamic, and technologies-driven steel group, Chennai-based
Cladinox, a globally unique, patented stainless steel clad reinforcing bar was successfully launched for the Middle East market at The UAE Ministry of Infrastructure Development’s “The Middle East Road & Bridge Forum” on 3rd-4th April in Dubai.
Middle East Council of Shopping Centres conducts the “John T. Riordan Global School for Retail Real Estate Professionals”
JTR starts from 16th until 20th of April at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, DIFC – Dubai, UAE.
Purchasing a car requires a lot of finance and the person with limited income cannot afford to purchase it. It is the requirement these days, and one cannot imagine the life without having a car. There are a lot of alternative options available and you can avail them.
The region’s leading maritime industry awards, officially launched today, are now in their fourth year. They will celebrate and reward the achievements of the best and brightest stars in the industry across the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent, from the shipping, ports and related maritime sectors, at a glamorous, high quality gala dinner in Dubai
UAE Market Report February 2017
The UAE real estate sector appears to be becoming attractive for both end-users and renters looking for well-priced properties. With the addition of new units over the past few months, the market is becoming more affordable for both buyers and renters.
HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Inaugurates 200MW Second Phase of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park
HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has inaugurated the 200 megawatt (MW) second phase of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park. The project reflects a new era in the excellence and leadership of the UAE, as it increases the share of clean and renewable energy. The inauguration coincided with the International Day of Happiness.
CABSAT 2017 Knowledge Partner Frost & Sullivan to Discuss the Transformation of the MENA Broadcasting Industry
Convergence will drive innovation and streamline operations in the OTT and pay TV services space, finds Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Media team