Tag Archives: UAE Road Safety Monitor
- 5th cycle of unique perception study of UAE motorists
- All perceived road safety trends improve
- Despite good trends, the absolute levels of perceived misbehavior are still high
- However, driving enjoyment declines
- Road infrastructure needs further improvements
Does road safety improve in the UAE? This long-term study tries to find an answer to this question. All stakeholders who are involved in improving road safety have been very active in 2017, but what is the verdict of the traffic participants? Does the penny drop with us motorists and do we see improved behavior on our roads?